Payments & Returns
You as the cardholder agree to a properly disclosed delayed delivery of the products (books or online courses). It means that a debit transaction would be presented before the products (books or online courses) are shipped. At the time of the transaction, you as the cardholder agree to a properly disclosed delayed delivery of the products (books or online courses).
For physical items we will send you a tracking confirmation as soon as processing & handling is completed.
NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES
Once your order is proceed and shipped we cannot do REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES AS ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
We accept PayPal incl. Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
DUTY & TAX Responsibility for physical items
Payment of duty & tax for international orders ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. We ship from Poland (EU): make sure you understand if you are responsible to pay any additional duty and tax in your country before making a purchase.
Getting access to the course and after the course
- After you have made a payment you will receive a payment confirmation e-mail and notification that you have been enrolled in the course. We also recommend you to save the received payment confirmation e-mail.
- You will get access to all the materials on the very first day of the course mentioned in the schedule.
- All the materials of the course will be available for 14 weeks starting from the first day of the course. After this period the access will be cancelled.
- You will receive an e-mail notification the week before the course finishes.
Terms and conditions of payment returns
Terms and conditions of payment returns are defined in details in Public Contract. Here we outline the most important ones.
- The Customer has the right for refund of money paid to the Contractor as an advance payment for the receipt of services under Public Contract, in the event of not provision of services hereunder.
- The refund is made only after the completion of the course, namely, in the event of completion of 100% of assignments.
- The refund is made only if the Customer has met all the requirements and terms and conditions of the Contractor for receiving of services and hasn’t achieved the expected result.
- The Contractor reserves the right to decline a request of the Customer for refund.
- The application of the Customer is considered by the Contractor within 10 (ten) working days as of the date of the receipt of the refund request from the Customer per e-mail address of the Contractor — firstname.lastname@example.org
- The refund is made only after the completion of the course by the Customer.
- The Contractor reserves the right to implement changes in the terms and conditions of the agreement concerning refund terms and conditions at his/her own discretion.
- Money is refunded to the card of the Customer if the refund request is accepted.
- Money is refunded to the card you paid with within 30 (thirty) days depending on the card issuing bank involved.
If you have any questions please contact User Support.